New Year Wish

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Auction

This past weekend the kids and I went a couple hours north of our home for a family camping weekend.  My husband's side started this last year and we had such a great time.  This year they decided to include an auction to help pay for future weekends and the lodging where we stayed.  It was the family group camp at School Section Lake Park.  We had 6 cabins, bath house, main lodge with kitchen, volleyball court, fire pit, and beach.  The area was all private and for the use of our family.  There were lots of items for the auction that everyone brought including several handmade items.  I was outbid for one of grandma's afghans but she promised to make me one in exchange for some ribbon magnets:)  This is what I made for the auction..

No comments: