New Year Wish

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The sale

So the mom2mom sale over the weekend went ok.  We woke up about 4:15am (not by choice! guess we were so excited we couldn't sleep) and talked till 5am (sister stayed the night at my house), got ready, had coffee and breakfast and were at the sale by 6:15 for setup at 6:30.  I say ok because it started a little too dramatic for 6:30am.  I'm glad my sister was with me to laugh the morning away.  The sale ran from 8am to 1pm and was pretty slow after 11:30am which gave me a chance to chat with some of the other sellers.  Here is what my set-up looked like:

After a long and busy day and about 3 hours of sleep:)

I was able to sell lots of ribbon clippies and blossoms and see lots of friends (which made it easier to make a sale) and I tried to make conversation with each person who stopped to see my work.  I received lots of compliments which made it all worthwhile and was asked if I was interested in doing another sale which is coming up soon.  It was most definitely a learning experience!

No comments: