New Year Wish

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blossoms for Babies...a March of Dimes Fundraiser

Team Superbaby is hosting a "Blossoms for Babies" fundraiser now through the month of April.  A portion of every blossom bought will be donated to our March for Babies walk!  This is a great way to get a sweet blossom for someone special and help save babies at the same time.

Spring is here and Summer is right around the corner.  Check out some of my new polka dot clippies and ribbon blossoms.




Instead of loads of candy in the Easter basket...add a clippie or two!  You could even hide them in an egg for the Easter egg hunt.




Button Blossoms will even custom a flower clip/pin/headband for you. 

Flowers aren't just for little girls anymore!  They are my new favorite accessory for the Spring.  Add a super soft elastic headband and you have such a cute look.  Hair up or down.


A great way to dress up a gift...add a flower or clippie!

All of my blossoms are hand sewn onto a ribbon covered alligator clip and have a button or gem center embellishment.

All clippies and blossoms range from $1.00-$6.00 and add an elastic headband for $1 (any size newborn-adult) or crocheted headband for $2.00 (lots of available colors)

You can email at buttonblossoms@yahoo.com or find me on Facebook for ordering information or just leave a comment and I will email you back.  Just search Button Blossoms and add me as a friend.  If you are overwhelmed by choices please email me what you are looking and I will custom your order.

Thank you from Team Superbaby!

2 comments: