New Year Wish

Friday, November 12, 2010

What is the theme this year???

Our family loves a get together with a theme.  Every year for Christmas our adult gift exchange has a different theme varying from Toys, Red, White, and Blue, First letter of your name, and our latest, Year you were born.  We have such a good time opening and exclaiming what we got and it is fun to see how creative we all can be.  Well Thanksgiving this year is getting a theme, Animal Print Thanksgiving, and I immediately had to see if I could find animal print flowers to make for all the girls!  I hit the jackpot and found the cutest snow leopard and zebra flowers.  My sister, cousin, and aunt all gave me their orders and I got busy working.  Look at how cute these turned out! 

Snow leopard flower clip, hand sewn with large gem center on brown crocheted headband
Zebra flower clip, hand sewn with large gem center on white crocheted headband
My adorable nieces modeling their flowers and my silly son.


Snow leopard flower pin.  Great addition to any sweater or jacket!
Zebra flower pin.  What a fun way to accessorize your outfit.



I cannot wait for Thanksgiving to get a big group shot of all of us girls sporting our animal print accessories!  Pictures to follow:)
 



No comments: