New Year Wish

Monday, November 8, 2010

Holiday Cards from Shutterfly

It is November!  Can you believe it???  Now is the time to start thinking about your holiday cards and I always love to browse the newest designs that Shutterfly.com has each year.  I'm so excited to dress Brendan and Lila up in their Christmas outfits and, of course Lila will be wearing a custom flower clip, and take the perfect picture of them for our holiday cards.  I also get so excited when I open up a Christmas card and see our family and friends pictures.  Shutterfly.com has so many new designs this year it will be so hard to choose my favorite.  Here are some of my top choices:

Pretty Poinsettia Print

 Retro Kaleidoscope


Ornament Bubbles

Lovingly Wrapped American Lung AssociationLovingly Wrapped American Lung Association
I absolutely love the cards where 10% is donated to different organizations.  What a simple and easy way to help out!

Another idea I love for the holidays at Shutterfly.com is their wall calendars.  It is so easy to pick your favorite photos from the year and insert them into Shutterfly's templates and either gift it to the grandparents or keep it for yourself. 
http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars
 

So many choices!  Go ahead and take a look.  Which card/product is your favorite?

P.S.  Bloggers get a special deal.  Check this out and see how you can get 50 free cards for the holiday season! Click here!!!

1 comment:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I love holiday cards too! I ordered mine in Sept through Tiny Prints because they were discounted!

Thank you for your comment on my blog. I appreciated it!