New Year Wish

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I'm loving making little bobby blossoms as a surprise for someone special:)

I'm loving this picture of my daughter.  I think she went to bed a baby and woke up a toddler.

I'm loving the friendship Lila has with her bff.  They are only a couple months apart and are so sweet together.  Always hugging and holding hands.
 
I'm loving Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 2! 
yahoo movies


I'm loving this guy.  My wonderful husband turned thirty this past Sunday and all he wanted was to go see HP pt 2:)


What are you loving today?

Link up with this kind of love to share.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your daughter's so cute!! and I love those hair things you're making. so adorable :)

{I'm hosting a giveaway & I'd love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

Sarah said...

Uh. your daughter kind of equals absolutely the cutest thing in the world. I'm JEALOUS that you got to see HP too! Was it awesome?! I can't wait to see it! Oh my, you definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!