New Year Wish

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

My friend, Janelle, over at Pink Hippo Boutique tagged me for a Stylish Blogger award!  Thank you so much!  It it my very first award!

There are rules that go along with receiving the award.
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. 
2. Share 7 things about yourself. 
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers. (I'm new to blogging so I'll tag those that I read most often)
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!


Seven things about me
1. I'm obsessed with the Harry Potter series.  I reread them over and over.
2. I'm the mom to an almost kindergarten student.  Just signed him up this morning!
3. I cry at almost everything.
4. I have a weird addiction to La Croix sparkling water
5. I love to watch old reruns of the Golden Girls
6. I am also slightly obsessed with Teen Mom 2
7. I love to be crafty and make things


The bloggers I nominate
Kylie Marie
La La Land
The Life We Love
The Domestic Wannabe
Fannin Family
Simply Smithwick
Live.Love.Laugh

1 comment:

The Life We Love said...

Marie, THANK YOU! Also my first blog award. What do we do now??? I'm so excited!!!